We are your destination for all premium and luxury brands. We have all you needs covered from your cell phone to your braai. We have a fabulous gifting catalogue to make life a little easier.
We hope we have what you are looking for, if there is something you are interested in or you have a question you would like to ask please feel free to chat to one of our online sales consultants. Our aim is to create a stress free environment for our customers. Our site is clean, simple and easy to navigate. You can also enjoy our site on all your mobile devices. Our site is built with the latest in technology and design.
Awards: eCommerce Awards 2013, 2nd runner up for Best eCommerce Website, 2nd runner up Best eCommerce Mobile Website
Warning: Last items in stock!
Online Chat: loading...
Shipping From: R50.00 Incl. VAT.
Returns: 5 Working Days
HelloPeter.com: Read what our customers are saying.
The Tamiya Racing Factory team has been busy analysing and tweaking the top-line TRF419 R/C chassis. The new and exciting TRF419X utilizes the same effective layout as the TRF419, but features multiple part re-designs, with many components produced in different material to optimize the 419X's flex characteristics and provide a lower center of gravity, maximizing grip on a variety of surfaces.
Newly Designed Parts
- Super Short Big Bore Oil Dampers
- Aluminium Front Suspension Mounts
- Suspension Arms
- Duralumin Front/Rear Bulkheads
- Motor Mount
- Servo Mount
- Rear Uprights
- Damper Stays
- Aluminium Battery Holders with slots for strapping tape
- Detachable inner camber link attachment piece allows for precise fine-tuning of the camber turnbuckle length.
- Rear oil-filled gear differential and front direct coupler spool.
- Includes item 54648 RC Stabilizer Ball Connector Fluorine Coated.
- Includes item 42231 RC TRF Damper Ball Connector.
- Requires: 2-Channel radio, servo, ESC, 7.4V racing battery, charger, 190mm body, wheels, and tires.
Notes from the Design Team:
- Front and rear shock towers sit lower than previous model. This feature reduces the center of gravity and allows Tamiya fans to use Tamiya low nose sports car body sets.
- Separate front and rear bulkheads have detachable inner camber link mounts for precise adjustment of the camber linkage length. You are no longer limited to predetermined holes from the previous mounting system.
- Sway Bar mount are fitted with a stabilizer stopper.
- Aluminium battery mounts are slotted to easily use strapping tape to secure the battery in place.
- Carbon fiber shock towers are secured to the aluminium bulkhead using only two screws as opposed to four as seen in previous models. This allows for more flex of the chassis.
- New servo mount is made of two pieces: carbon fiber and aluminium.
Construction type: Assembly kit
Terrain use: On-Road
Drive type: Belt
Drive line: Universal
Differential type: Sealed oil filled gear and Spool
Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
Shock damper material: Aluminium
Tire type: Not included
Tire tread: N/A
Body material: Not included
Chassis material: Carbon fiber plate
Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Not included
ESC model: N/A
LED Light buckets: No
LED lights: No
Motor: Not included
Bearings: Flourine-Coated Ball Bearings
Adjustable camber: Yes
Adjustable toe angles: Front and rear
Adjustable ground clearance: Yes
Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
Adjustable wheelbase: Yes
Adjustable track width: Yes
Adjustable shock angle: Yes
Special feature 1: Carbon fiber double deck utilizes 2.15mm thickness lower deck (0.1mm thinner) for further improvements in chassis flex.
Special feature 2: The front uses a new 05G suspension mount (0.5mm lower than previously available 1XD-F mounts) for a lower roll center, boosting cornering stability.
Special feature 3: Suspension arms are molded in a special new material and have a modified design to adjust damper attachment angle (front: inwards, rear: outwards).
Special feature 4: Front and center ballast weights included for those using this chassis in official races where minimum weight must be met.
Special feature 5: Detachable inner camber link attachment piece allows for precise fine-tuning of the camber turnbuckle length.
Special feature 6: Rear oil-filled gear differential and front direct coupler spool.
Special feature 7: Includes item 54648 RC Stabilizer Ball Connector Fluorine Coated.
Special feature 8: Includes item 42231 RC TRF Damper Ball Connector.
Requires A: 2-channel radio gear
Requires B: Wheels, tires, body set, motor, esc
Requires C: 7.2 battery & charger