Spyderco Tasman Salt Plain Edge Folding Knife Yellow
The Tasman Salt folder features a Hawkbill blade.
- This distinctive curved cutting tool has a claw-like tip that originated in the marine/commercial fishing industry. Cutting in and around water involves cutting line, netting and rope and it's done quickly, often at arm's length while pulling downward or toward you.
- The blade's arcing tip holds what you're cutting against the sharpened edge keeping it from slipping off the tip.
- Spyderco's new rustproof Hawkbill blade is made with state of the art non-rusting H-1 steel.
- H-1 is a precipitation-hardened steel containing nitrogen instead of carbon, which cannot rust.
- The hollow-ground blade comes PlainEdged or SpyderEdged with both configurations offering remarkable cutting performance in and around fresh and saltwater.
- Textured with a Volcano Grip pattern, the molded fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) handle is offered in Black or visible marine yellow.
- It's equipped with a reversible left/right hand titanium pocket clip (also non-rusting) that positions the folder tip-up in the pocket.
(5 other products in the same category)